Date Time functions using VBScript
Every now and then, when we work with date and time as a data points in our test automation scripts. We have to change format of the date or sort them in ascending or depending order. There are n number of tasks you may have to perform with those data points.
Here in this section we have compiled a list of date time functions capable of handling date manipulation for test automation using vbscript.
- 1 Date Time Function to Date format change
- 2 Date Time Function to Convert date to standard format
- 3 Date Time Function to Verify date descending sort
- 4 Date Time Function To Display Current Date And Time
- 5 Date time function to Convert to date
- 6 Date time function to calculate Date difference
- 7 Date time function to Verify leap year- Method 1
- 8 Date time function to Verify leap year- Method 2
- 9 Date time function to check if current month is Long
- 10 Date time function to Get GMT offset
- 11 Date time function to Retrieve timezone